1. Your ticket is non-transferable unless by written agreement with Ten Gallon Events Ltd.
2. The artist and performer line-up and all billed attractions may be subject to change at any time without notice.
3. The Premises Licence Holder reserves the right to refuse admission in any circumstances. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests the Premises Licence Holder may refuse entry to ticket holders who attempt to enter the Festival site with prohibited items. Prohibited items include, but are not limited to glass, animals, sound systems, illegal drugs & nitrous oxide (laughing gas), weapons, excessive alcohol. By buying a ticket, you confirm that you are allowing both ticket holders and vehicles to be searched to this end.
4. Admission is at Ticket Holder’s own risk. Ten Gallon Events Ltd and the Premises Licence Holder will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of other patrons or third parties or force majeure.
5. Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
6. Tickets are only valid when purchased from official agents and are strictly non-refundable. Tickets bought from other sources will be refused admission.
7. This ticket is personalised to the named ticket holder and may not be:
(a) sold or transferred to another person unless in agreement with Ten Gallon Events via email or
(b) used by any person for promotional purposes, including as a prize or other reward in a competition or lottery, except with the prior written permission of Ten Gallon Events Ltd
(c) purchased by a 3rd party and sold on for profit.
8. Where a ticket has been obtained by a person in breach of clause 7, Ten Gallon Events Ltd obligations in relation to the ticket will cease to have effect immediately, in particular:
(a) any person presenting the ticket may be refused entrance to, or removed without notice from The Once Upon a Time in The West Festival
(b) the ticket may be confiscated and there shall be no obligation on Ten Gallon Events Ltd to refund any monies paid for the ticket.
9. Strictly no trading or other commercial activity by any ticket holder will be allowed on Festival Site without the Festival’s prior written consent.
10. Entrance to the Festival is subject to both the Festival’s Photography Policy and Broadcaster Internet and Filming Policy which prohibit the use of photographic or filming equipment on the Festival site for commercial gain, without the Festival’s prior written consent.
11. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media, sales promotion, staff reward programme or general competition use whether commercial or non-commercial without prior written permission of the festival organisers.
12. As a condition of sale the ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for Television, radio, webcast and other public broadcast in any medium and/or for any video or DVD as part of the audience and/or by onsite CCTV cameras and recordings for security purposes.
13. Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced. Those without wristbands will be refused admission to the site or may be removed from the site. For security purposes this ticket remains the property of Ten Gallon Events Ltd at all times and all wristbands issued by Ten Gallon Events Ltd remain the property of Ten Gallon Events Ltd until the event finishes.
14. All under 18’s must have a paying adult accompanying them.